Monday, September 8, 2008

what i'm coveting for fall.






























Ever since i saw the D&G 2008 F/
W RTW show I have been coveting this plaid dress! I love D&G's use of multiple plaids and ruffles to create texture. I can't imagine that i would be wearing this dress with all the other plaids but the idea is in my brain and won't leave so we'll see. maybe the daring and experimental gracie will pop out and mix and match some plaids or stripes!

















THESE Clark's Desert Boots are MINE for FALL.I will invest what i must for these staple mod boots. I've coveted them for years and I'm convinced that now is the time. Boots like these can be worn with anything from a sharp skinny pants suit to the plaid dress above to a cute pencil skirt and polo shirt. I am all over them!

No comments: